Hibiclens Antiseptic Skin Liquid Cleanser (5 containers)
Skin cleanser and antiseptic
Kills germs on contact
Gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin
Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Healthcare personnel handwash. Dermatologically tested. #1 pharmacist recommended brand. Antimicrobial skin cleanser helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For skin wound and general skin cleansing. Surgical hand scrub. Personnel hand wash. Preoperative skin preparation.
Skin wound and general skin cleansing: Thoroughly rinse the area to be cleansed with water. Apply the minimum amount necessary to cover the skin or wound area and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly. Surgical hand scrub: Wet hands and forearms with water. Scrub for 3 minutes with about 5 mL with a brush. Rinse thoroughly under running water. Repeat. Dry thoroughly. Personnel hand wash: Wet hands with water. Dispense about 5 mL into cupped hands and wash in a vigorous manner for 15 seconds. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Preoperative skin preparation: Apply liberally to surgical site and swab for at least 2 minutes. Dry with a sterile towel. Repeat. Dry with a sterile towel. Laundering: Chlorhexidine gluconate skin cleansers will cause stains if used with chlorinated products. Rinse completely and use only non-chlorine detergents. See website for more details. Other Information: Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Inactive Ingredients: Fragrance; Gluconolactone; Isopropyl Alcohol 4% w/v; Lauramine Oxide; Poloxamer 237; Purified Water; Red 40 Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution 4.0% w/v
For external use only. Do not use If you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this preparation As a patient preoperative skin preparation of the head or face In contact with the meninges In the genital area On wounds that involve more than the superficial layers of skin When using this product Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if placed or kept in the eye during surgical procedures, or may cause deafness when installed in the middle ear through perforated eardrums. If contact occurs in any of these areas, rinse with cold water right away Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs and lasts for 72 hours. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.